- Tourmaline Stone has widest color range among all Gemstones, Tourmaline comes in almost every color.
- Tourmaline also has Parti-color Varieties like Water Melon Tourmaline.
- Few famous varieties of Tourmaline stone are Rubellite (Pink) & very rare Paraiba Tourmaline (Fluorescent Blue).
- Natural Green Tourmaline Beads Bracelet₹4,500.00
Tourmaline Stone Price, Facts, Properties & Benefits
Tourmaline Stone Facts
Tourmaline is an extremely complex borosilicate of Aluminium, Magnesium, Iron and copper. Tourmaline comes in almost every Color. Tourmaline shows Pleochroism, means that different colors/tones can be seen from different angles of the stone. Paraiba, originally from Brazil is the most famous Tourmaline, with a hue of neon light blue to green hue. This is followed by the bright pinks of Rubellite, the blues of Indicolite and the mixed colors of Watermelon tourmaline with pink and green resembling a Watermelon.
- Hardness on Mohs scale: 7-7.5
- Luster: Vitreous
- Specific Gravity: 3.0-3.2
- Refractive Index: 1.62-1.65
- Microscopic View: Irregular thread like cavities, Fluid Inclusions
Tourmaline exists in almost every color but the most prominent are pink, green, watermelon and black. Tourmaline promotes happiness, tolerance, empathy, internal peace, positivity and internal strength.
Tourmaline Stone Benefits
It improves self-confidence and abates fear. It balances the two sides of the brain and aids in co-ordination and in fact dyslexia. Tourmaline is a great stress reliever and it optimizes energy.
How to Buy Natural Tourmaline?
How to Wear Tourmaline Stone?
Where to Buy Tourmaline Gemstone?
Shubh Gems deals in High quality Tourmaline in all Colors. All Gemstones are certified by Reputed Gem Testing Laboratory. Tourmaline is available in all shapes & sizes. Visit Shubh Gems, New Delhi, India to buy best quality Tourmaline stones.
- Black Tourmaline – also known as Schorl
- Black Tourmaline wards of negativity, improves emotional and physical vitality
- Chakras – Base Chakra
- Zodiac – Capricorn
Blue Tourmaline – also called Indicolite.
Blue tourmaline improves communication skills and helps develop and improves upon physic skills.
Chakras – Throat Chakra
Zodiac – Libra, Taurus
Planet – Saturn
Green Tourmaline motivates to enjoy life and improve self-love, self-tolerance and empathy. It opens the heart chakra.
Chakras – Heart Chakra
Planet – Mercury
Pink Tourmaline is called Rubellite.
Pink Tourmaline promotes love for people and desire to help humanitarian causes. It helps cure internal fears
Chakras – Heart Chakra
Birthstone – October
Water Melon is Parti Colored Tourmaline. Watermelon tourmaline is the “super charger” of the heart chakra. It helps us appreciate and learn from past events and experiences. It is been used in the treatment of stress, disorders of the heart and lungs
Tourmaline Mines & Sources
Paraiba (Brazil) , Afganistan & Mozambique are major sources of Tourmaline.