Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
Blue sapphire is called Neelam in Hindi.
Blue Sapphire is a variety of Corundum mineral species.
Blue sapphire is Birthstone for September Month.
Who should wear a Blue sapphire?
- A person should wear Blue Sapphire as per recommendation by Expert Astrology. An Astrologer suggests most suitable Astrological stones as per the Horoscope.
- Neelam stone is very beneficial Astrological stone. Blue sapphire symbolizes Saturn planet in Vedic Astrology. Blue Sapphire brings Fame, wealth & Fortune to the wearer.
What is the Price of Blue Sapphire stone?
- Blue Sapphire Price depends on its quality. Blue Sapphire Price starts at 2500/- per Carat & go up to 50,000/- per Carat for high-quality stones.
Blue Sapphire Quality
- Blue Sapphire Quality depends on Color, Clarity/Transparency, and Cut/Shape. Best Quality Blue Sapphire stones come from Kashmir, Ceylon, Sri Lanka & Burma.
How to wear Blue Sapphire stone?
- Astrological stones should be worn as per proper procedure for best results. Astrologer suggests you the appropriate time to wear, in which metal to wear & on which day to wear.
Procedure to wear
- Blue Sapphire should be worn as per the procedure for best results in astrology. Blue Sapphire should be worn in the Silver or Iron ring in the middle finger on Saturday.
Best time to wear Blue Sapphire
- The Auspicious time of day to wear Blue sapphire is suggested by astrologer as per your horoscope.
Which metal for Blue Sapphire Ring
- Blue Sapphire Ring should be made in Silver or Iron metal for best astrological results.
Which Finger to wear blue sapphire?
- Blue Sapphire should be worn in the middle finger of right hand.
Where should I buy Natural Blue Sapphire Gemstone?
- Always buy Natural; Non treated Blue Sapphire with Certificate of Authenticity. Only Natural, Untreated stones give astrological benefits.