What is Emerald meaning in Hindi?
- Emerald is the Precious Green variety of Mineral Beryl. Emerald is Birthstone for May born. Emerald hardness is 7.50 – 8.00 on Moh’s scale of Hardness. Emerald is called ‘Panna’ in Hindi. Emerald is liked and loved for its pure Green Color.
What are Emerald Benefits in astrology?
- Emerald is one of the important astrological gemstones. Emerald is astrological gemstone of Mercury planet. Emerald is primarily worn for Business growth, Family & Health.
Who should wear Emerald gemstone?
- Emerald is worn for astrological benefits. Emerald is recommended as per the horoscope/Birth Chart. Emerald is beneficial for people who are looking for Business growth, Marriage and Children. Emerald is associated with Mercury planet as per Vedic astrology.
What are Astrological benefits of Emerald?
- Emerald is associated with Mercury planet as per Indian Vedic astrology. It is considered very beneficial stone and has no negative or side effects. Emerald should be worn as per astrological procedure for benefits.
What is price of Emerald Gemstone –Panna?
- Emerald Price per carat depends on quality parameters like Color, Transparency, Cut, weight and finish. Emerald price range is INR 500/- per Ratti to INR 50,000/- per Ratti. You should buy as per your choice, budget and requirement.
How to wear Emerald-Panna in astrology?
- Emerald can be worn in Gold, Silver or any other alloy. Emerald should be worn in little finer on Wednesday. Emerald gemstone should be properly activated, energized and purified as per astrology.
What is Procedure to wear Emerald – Panna Stone?
- Emerald – Panna is worn for Mercury planet in little finger on Wednesday.
- Mantra for Mercury: Om Aim Bum Buddhaye Namah
- Astrological Emerald should not have surface Cracks, cavities and major black inclusions.
- One should not wear Red Coral and Ruby along with the Emerald gemstone unless specifically recommended by an expert astrologer.
Emerald stone worn in which finger?
- Emerald should be worn in little finger for astrological benefits.
What is Emerald quality?
- Emerald gemstone quality depends on Color (Hue, Tone, and Saturation), Transparency or Clarity, weight, Cut and surface finish. Emerald stones commonly have natural inclusions. Very transparent and inclusions free emeralds are very rare and thus highly expensive. Shubh Gems deal in best quality, Certified Natural Emerald gemstones at wholesale price.
Which is the best astrological substitute of Emerald?
- Green onyx is considered good astrological substitute of Emerald. Substitute is chosen mainly due to low budget. But substitute do not provide as good results as the main stone.
Where to buy Emerald gemstone – Panna?
- Buy Certified Emerald – Panna stone from a trusted shop. Be careful about synthetic, treated and artificially colored stones. Buy Emerald with laboratory certificate for authenticity of gemstone. Shubh Gems deal in Certified Natural Emerald (Panna) stones for astrological & Jewellery purpose.